MY20 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Prices Revealed
Kawasaki India has revealed the price of their upcoming 2020 edition of the Ninja ZX-10R. To own the 10R you’ll have to shell out Rs.13,99,000. The company says that the price has been achieved due to the tireless working of the project team by using best material along with advanced technologies, which have kept the price under budget without compromising the quality and output. This price tag will help IKM to mark its dominance in litre-class Supersports category. Also, the budding riders who are looking for an upgrade will find this litre-class very affordable.
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is priced very aggressively. And the local assembly of the model has helped keep the price low. This also helps them cut down on the delivery time that was applicable to CBUs.
The ZX-10R takes cues from the KRT race machine. It has been on a winning spree at the Superbike World Championship. It’s a versatile supersport that is bred for the track. Kawasaki promises chills and thrills with the 10R’s performance. The 2020 model has been improved on the performance front. The experience is as close as it gets to be a part of Kawasaki World Superbike Team, at least that’s what the company claims.
Powering the track-focused 10R is a 998 cc engine. It offers a linear power delivery and its lightweight crankshaft creates a quick-revving character contributing to light handling.
Upgrades in New Ninja ZX-10R are:
- Increased Engine performance (Maximum power 203 PS / Maximum power with RAM air 213 PS)
- Peak horsepower is higher: +3 PS.
- Finger follower valve actuation (Valve train designed by Kawasaki’s World Superbike engineers)
- DLC (Diamond-like Carbon coating) on finger follower
- Cylinder head ready for High Lift Cam
- Red painted cylinder head cover
- KQS (Kawasaki Quick Shifter-Dual Direction)
- S-KTRC (Sport-Kawasaki Traction Control)
- KLCM (Kawasaki Launch Control Mode)
- KCMF (Kawasaki Cornering Management Function)
- Electronic throttle valves
- Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
- Power mode selection (3 modes)
- KIBS (Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System)
- Aluminium Twin-spar Frame
- Aluminium Swingarm
- High-performance Brembo Brake system
- SHOWA BFFF/BFRC (Balance Free Front Fork / Balance Free Rear Cushion)
- Öhlins electronic steering damper.
- Single seater for Indian Market
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R News In a flash
- Prices of new Ninja ZX-10R MY20 revealed
- Starts from Rs. 13, 99,000 (Ex-showroom-Delhi)
- Engine improvements provide for increased power
- Wider power band